What you tried to say to me

Thursday, July 06, 2006

More "Thanks"

Just a quick note to let you all know I’m still around; my lack of vigor has kept me from my usual Internet routine. It feels like a life time ago since my last post. By the way, the dishes were done and not by me! I need to write a proper post but it’s going to have to wait. First, I have to thank a lot of people for their lovely comments and then I’ll get my head together and share some thoughts.

Below is a list of some very thoughtful friends:

Dawn/rugrat

Deb

Carrie

Muddyblog

Surviving Single Mom

Guppyman

Pia

Kansas Sunflower

Daisy

Jersey Tjej

Present Storm

Nixxie

Becky

Dana

Jill

Groan ups

Becca

Crystal Clear

Corry


Thank you all!

7 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Tracy S said...

Yeahhhh the dishes were finally done by someone else...

That is great news huh?

Hope you get to feeling better soon :)

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yey! you didn't do the dishes! :)

you are always in my prayers. not just for your healing but for you and your hubby to be able to find your own place and move out from there. be strong, sis. i pray too that you'll feel better soon.

God bless. :)

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time someone else did the dishes. That just works my nerves that you are in that situation. I'll continue to pray for you and hope things work out.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Gina said...

*doing the victory dance ala "Church Lady" (SNL)* YES!!! Wait 'em out! You have rights because hubby is the only one holding it down for EVERYbody!
You ROCK!!!!!

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What'd I do???

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger gramma_s said...

Reading your blog, brought this to mind..... Remember...you are not here by chance, but by God's choosing. HIS hands formed you and made you the person you are. He compares you to no one else. You are one of a kind. You lack nothing that his grace can't give you. He has allowed you to be here at this time to fulfil His special purpose for this generation. YOU ARE SPECIAL !!

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger SurvivinSingleMom said...

Where you been? Still thinking about you and praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home