What you tried to say to me

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Much better

That was a tough one; my head was in a really scary place. Thank you all so much for your concern and wonderful advice. Your comments and emails were incredibly comforting. Each and every one of you Internet friends has left an indelible mark on my heart. It’s hard for me to process the love, caring and kindness that is showered on me daily but the joy you all bring me bursts through the dungeon to which I’ve locked myself into and I’m so grateful.

6 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found your way through it! *hugs* (I suck at commenting lately)

 
At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that you've come out the other side :)

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...a fellow Seattle-to-Dallas transplant. Just stopping by through BE. Glad your meds are back in order.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Kiley said...

You rock. I really hope that things get even better for you. :-)

I've linked you up, if that's alright...

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Kiley said...

(BTW, I'm a Dallas-to-Albuquerque transplant myself. I love New Mexico much better, but part of that is probably the fact that I really REALLY love my new job). :-)

 
At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw your last post and I sincerely hope that you're feeling much better now. Depression is a horrible feeling that can be difficult to talk about. I'm glad that you're getting support right now and hopefully your willingness to talk about this will help some people to understand what the experience is like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home