What you tried to say to me

Friday, May 26, 2006

Sickness, Secrets and Ghosts!

Hello world! That was a wicked infection that ravaged my body and I’m still so overwhelmingly fatigued. Thank you for the “Get Well Wishes”, I cried reading each and everyone.

I’ve missed out on so much. After reading my recent emails I’ve discovered so many wonderful goings-on amongst my friends. One friend found her dream job, another is engaged and yet another is buying her first home. And, I’ve uncovered a few secrets too. Family secrets, the most dangerous kind. ;-)

Once I’ve processed the secrets myself I’ll be able write about them on my blog.

Regarding the post below...I'm stumped. It's a ghost post because how it came to be is a mystery to me. :-)

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger jennyonthespot said...

Family secrets???!!! I want in!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Is it okay to embarrass your friends who confided in you or how would you blog about their secrets without embarrassing them?

God bless.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Maryrose said...

Jenny- Hi sweetie! Thanks for the comment, even though I've been keeping a low profile in the blog world.


Orikinla- I understand your message and I appreciate your concern. My intention is not to hurt my family by telling our secrets. The secrets of which I speak are not secrets spoken to me in confidence as one trusted friend to the other but of something done to me. On the other hand, this blog is my place to vent and reflect. As far as I know, my family and most of the people I know "in person" haven't read my blog and most of them don't even know it exists.

Thank you for caring and your loving Christian attitude. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home