What you tried to say to me

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Calling Julie Chen

Today is a day for whining…not really. I’m just getting a wee bit restless waiting for Big Brother 7 to start airing. I haven’t found any updates regarding the season premiere, therefore, I’m wondering/hoping that the show hasn’t been cancelled.

And now, would all you very kind people up north, especially Canada, blow some cold air down here to Texas? I believe we set a record yesterday with a high of 101 degrees. Heat + Maryrose = One very cranky woman! ;-)

2 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

Oh geez! I didn't realize you were from Texas. It says it, but... anyway my husband is in Texas right now working. He is supposed to take a day off to look for places to live, but they call him and he goes. He was telling me how hot it was. Amazing. It is pretty early for such weather. Up here in MT it was in the high 70s and even hit 80. That isn't common for April. The snow we got last night was, but it was so very little. It mostly rained. And stormed. I would gladly pass it on, but I fear we need the water.

Sorry ;D

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Funny you should say that. I have enjoyed watching her on the Food Network's reality show "The Next Food TV Star". She wasn't the host but was on a few episodes. She was very nice in helping the contestants. Made me jones for Big Brother:)


Chris
My Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home