What you tried to say to me

Monday, March 13, 2006

More comment responses

Jill-- I certainly can relate. In the beginning of my marriage I enjoyed moving from state to state while my husband “contracted” but after many set backs and illnesses all I want now is to own a small home and never have to move again.

How very kind of you to respond to my post and I truly hope many blessings come your way. Thanks Jill!

Dawn Marie-- I love cats! I adore dogs too but I grew up with many cats and only one dog. They both have a sense about their care-takers and I find it sad that some people don’t have that same kind of bond with their pets.

Corry-- It hit me like a ton of bricks the other day, I had been prioritizing my will before Gods. The past few years I’ve been trying to deal with my illness, money troubles and the unhealthy relationships between my family members and I lost sight of my true goal. I try to control my life so much that I become obsessed with wanting to organize every second of my day or even week. Funny, it was after reading your blog and Pia’s that it dawned on me how caught up I was in pushing God out of my life.

And Corry, please don’t waste a single tear for me. Nothing I’ve been through or will go through will keep me down for too long. I may whine and vent via my blog but comparatively speaking my life is a breeze. The day to day suffering of so many millions of people, especially children, is much more than what I go through. You are such a gift to me. I’ve learned many lessons from your love and kindness and the thought of you possibly shedding a tear for me…well…please don’t, I will be fine.

Dr. John-- I bet your mother-in-law sat up nights coaching her cat to hiss at you, lol. I understand some people don’t relate well with cats. I’m sorry you’ve missed out on that type of soothing interaction but I’m sure you’ve found other ways to feel that type of love. Thanks for helping me to smile.

Pia-- You are wise beyond your years. Every comment you leave, is like a ray of sunshine. Thanks for all the “hugs” and prayers, they are very comforting. :-)

Vineet-- Wow, I never looked at my situation in that way. While I’m definitely not a financial expert (Duh!), I would love to help anyone I can with the knowledge I gain from the experience. Thank you for the idea and for your offer of help with my blog!

Erin-- Unfortunately, my husband and I don’t qualify for section-8. It’s not that we can’t afford to pay rent, it’s just that our credit so bad that any place that would even consider renting to us are demanding triple deposits fees. Plus, the one thing I want more than getting out of this house is having enough money to buy a house whether mobile/manufactured or a small home. Once I leave I don’t want to ever come back.

Thanks for the information about AOD. Your comment really soothed my frazzled nerves. And it’s odd that you mentioned my husband should eat small frequent snacks because he eats the exact opposite. He rarely eats until dinner and then he over does it. Thankfully, he has never been much of a “sweets” eater. He rarely eats dessert, he eats mostly meats and vegetables.

Thanks again Erin, you are a very thoughtful and informative blogger friend!

Shellie-- It’s wonderful to “meet” you! Thank you for your prayers, your “hugs” and the comforting comment. :-)

Mrs. Darling-- You never cease to amaze me! Thank you for dropping by and keeping me in your thoughts. :-)

Survivin-- I’m feeling ultra guilty! You are so kind and very busy yet you take time to leave me a comment. Thank you so much!

BTW, I love your new house…I’m a bit jealous. ;-) I’ll keep you in my prayers also.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Corry said...

Hey, what are fiends for? hehe.

Glad you are feeling better. Love you, girl:-)

God's Grace.

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mary rose, you're a friend to a lot of us. and we care. always remember that.

luv yah, sis. =)

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things have a way of working out. Don't worry, you will have your own house one day. I'll continue to pray for you too, that's what friends are for as Corry said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home