What you tried to say to me

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Pin pricks and nerve endings

Our meager savings that took two years to build is gone.

Unexpected car problems totaling over $2,200 dollars, part of my medical bills and a few other financial burdens morphed into a gigantic money eating blob and now my husband and I have nothing. I’m in shock. It feels like my body is continuing to move but my mind has gone completely numb.

I know life is difficult, I know I have to be strong and that crap happens but a few days ago I went to bed comforted by the thought that eventually I would be moving out of my sister’s house. Today, I woke up to a dream that may never be realized. I don’t want to be nice about it. I want to be angry, sad and angry again!

But, this attitude will only drain me even more, so after the shock wears off I need to pick my self up and thank the Lord for all his many Blessings.

6 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Maybe that's what the savings were for. . .

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

i agree with monika. try and be thankful you had the money saved up to pay those bills. it would have been much worse to not have been able to pay them. it will all work out!

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Corry said...

All for a reason and only God knows what that is. For now, you still got what you need and it's God's promise He will always give you what you need. Keep trusting Him and stay strong in your faith. God is with you!

Love ya.

God's Grace.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Maryrose said...

Monika, Dawn Marie and Corry--

I understand what you all are trying to say. I should and I am grateful to have been able to fix my car and pay some bills. My mind grasped this message immediately but my heart longed to be away from the mad house I’m living in and after two years of saving every penny my anger, for a moment, took over.

Thank you for your comments and any prayers said on my behalf…I really really appreciate your comments and prayers!

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know life could really be difficult but we have to continue to trust God for provision.

i wish i could do more for you, sis. but let's keep trusting Him. this "hell" will pass. thinking of you...

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I feel for you. We are in the same boat. Since my husband is considered "contract" we pay our own taxes. Like you we've had major issues that sapped our savings. I'm praying we'll have enough to pay income tax. Plus we a currently renting a "money pit" house that the landlord apparently in not interested in doing some necessary work. If we can survive April we'd like to find a cheaper place to live. Maybe then we can start to rebuild our savings. Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home