What you tried to say to me

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Surface

I taped the season finale for “Surface” Monday evening and watched it this morning. The finale was awesome but I’m dreading the news that the show won’t be picked up for another season. Please, if anyone has any info, shoot me off an email or comment. Thank you.

Also, for any soap fans out there GH is in one of its “good cycles”! Robert Scorpio is back on the show along with Robin. I’m wondering if Anna will show up. The scenes between Sonny and Emily (can’t believe I’m actually writing this) are *hot*. When I first realized the writer’s intention of putting those two together I was a bit freaked out. Emily is sooooo much younger than Sonny but the actors are pulling it off. The actress playing Emily is incredibly beautiful, although her acting skills need a bit more fine tuning. Oooh, and I like the bickering and tension between Robin and Dr. Patrick Drake.

Update:

After checking out IMDB.com I found out the actress playing the part of Emily (Natalia Livingston) is actually older than I thought (29 almost 30, if I remember correctly). What made me think she was closer to age 22?


5 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Emily's character is only around 22 though isn't it? I loooove me some GH and Sonny? RAWR! I still haven't got used to the new Carly though :(

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Maryrose said...

Yeah, the new Carly is so different from the last two actresses.

Sonny is so very sexy! :)

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

Sci Fi airs reruns of Surface every monday (which is the only reason I heard of it and only have seen 3 episodes, including last nights.) I am sure (imho) that the sci fi channel would pick it up if nbc doesn't.

I don't watch soaps anymore. Did you know next week Sci fi channel is going to air Passions? Isn't that funny?

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Maryrose said...

Dawn Marie,

That is odd, a soap opera on the Sci Fi channel? I don't recall ever watching Passions, maybe there was a bit of Science Fiction in the show or the network believes the show will bring more advertisers.

I wish I could have a little creature like Nimrod. Call me strange but I think he's so cute. :)

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No surface?? Gah! That and Invasion are my only reasons for watching network tv anymore...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home