What you tried to say to me

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Dear friends

I am self-centered and sometimes I forget this, then I remember and it jars me awake. The knowledge that I can be so selfish makes me almost physically ill. At the moment I can’t stand myself.

With that said, for all of you readers that believe in the power of prayer please pray for my friends Corry and Pia. They are wonderful, God-fearing and lovely human beings! Each one has faced tremendous obstacles in life but they handle their struggles with grace and much strength. I adore these women! Their loyalty towards me, even when I’m not there for them, is immeasurable.

I love you Corry and Pia and I will keep you in my prayers always.

5 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers aren't money. Prayers don't help nobody.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Maryrose said...

Hello DM,

I beg to differ when it comes to prayers. We all have our opinions and I respect your right to believe or not to believe in the power of prayer. For me, prayers always help, they are a beautiful and perfect communication with God. I hope one day you can know this in your heart also and thank you for the comment.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Corry said...

dm, prayers are not money but who needs money when you know God will see to your every need:-)

maryrose, thank you so much for this post and all you said in it. Yes we all have our ups and downs and our trials but God is always there for us.
Love you, girl:-)

God's Grace.

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maryrose I agree with you completely. Prayer is everything. God is always there for you, you just have to ask for His help. I sometimes think that if we just listened more that we wouldn't need to stress or worry so much because God will show us the way.

 
At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so touched. thank you, mary rose. we all face some trials and problems in this life and it's inevitable. we know that God will take care of us as He promised. no matter how hard it is that we face, we have an option whether to wallow in it or stand firm in God's truth. we chose the latter.

it's not always about money, dm.

God bless you, mary rose and i love you too, girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home