What you tried to say to me

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Here's your chance

I've decided to try something new. I want criticism from my readers, well, constructive criticism that is. This is your chance to tell me what you perceive to be my major flaws. Whether personal or regarding my blog, just let it all out and don’t spare my feelings I want total honesty.

Please know this isn’t some sadistic need to have a barrage of insults thrown my way, I just feel that sometimes I get too caught up in my daily struggles that I can’t see a bigger picture.

Thank you.

7 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger jennyonthespot said...

Maryrose!!! There are some mean people out here so take some comments with a great-big grain of salt. It's good to be reflective, and seek-out change. We all have room for change. Via this blog, however, I see the burdens and illness you deal with and worry that those things are enough to work on and bear... without the outside world forming opinions on what you need to add/delete.

So there is my voice into your life... commenting on what you need - now, did you get out that big-grain of salt to take with this??? Blessings and hope my friend...

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Keep being yourself. You have something unique and special here. Don't try to change things to fit somebody else's idea of what your blog should be.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

Asking for constructive critism is good step forward. Shows what you're made of- good stuff.

;D

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Corry said...

Okayyy, you asked for it(grin)! The first thing that's wrong about you is...eh, hmmm...well...let's move on! The second is...(10 minutes later)ok, I give up, sigh. Girl, I love you just the way you are.

God's Grace.

 
At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just be yourself. you write about your daily struggles, that's fine. we do too. corry's right, we love you just the way you are.

God bless you, sis.

 
At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

Does that help any?

- Pie

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Page too pink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home