What you tried to say to me

Monday, December 19, 2005

Ho Ho Ho

…um…where to begin…I guess I’ll just spit it out…

My husband and I are not moving out of my sister’s house on January 1st as I mentioned before. My sister and I discussed our mutual “hardship” situations and we came up with another plan that would help each other out. Hubby and I will be staying for three more months but this time we will pay more rent. My BIL still hasn’t found/looked for a job and my sister doesn’t want to dig into their savings. It would appear that I’m selling out and basically I am but in my defense, being ill has taken a substantial toll on my body.

I’ve also been putting my heart and soul into healing my mind, plus dealing with the damaging effects of depression. My life is so complicated, the baggage I’ve been carrying around for so long has permeated every part of my existence. Like a vicious cycle, every time I try to work towards my goals another part of my life spins out of control. If I seem distant and post infrequently this is the reason. I’m trying desperately to get a grip on all my mental issues. I know I need to do this for myself but I feel so sad that I’m abandoning my friends (bloggers and real life).

With that said, MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of you wonderful, caring and loyal friends.

May God bless!

5 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Corry said...

Merry Christmas!!! May God bless you richly and grant you all your wishes in the coming year. Keeping you in my prayers and waiting eagerly for your return.
You are loved:-)

God's Grace.

 
At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, mary rose. God bless you always!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Janette said...

Merry Christmas, MerryRose! I pray that there are many blessings for you in the coming year!

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too. I hope 2006 is a year of blessings and healing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home