What you tried to say to me

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Deep thoughts...not!

Sometimes, certain ideas pop into my head, usually upon waking or in dreams and I can’t help but wonder why such ridiculous thoughts even materialize at all. For instance, this morning I awoke to the thought that I’m the only human being I know that prefers more jelly compared to the amount of peanut butter in my PB & J sandwich. Nothing profound or enlightening but just silly inane thoughts, with this in mind, please tell me your preference.

6 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have to have it 50-50. I hate too much jelly OR too much peanut butter.
On the other hand, I love plain peanut butter sandwhich's.
Does that make sense?

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

believe it or not, i prefer having either plain jelly or plain peanut butter. i don't like having both in my sandwich. weird, huh?

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Corry said...

I had never heard of a PB&J sandwich till I came to the states. I like it every now and then and then 50-50. But mostly I am like Pia, either PB or J.

God's Grace.

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Absolutely more peanut butter!

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice page. sounds like how a teenager would write. =)

i like jelly. i can't stand too much peanut butter. they stick to the roof of your motuh and then you have trouble trying to rinse them away. =)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

I'm totally with you on the jelly to peanut butter ratio. Just a little more than the PB to keep it from being too dry.

Shwew, glad I got that off my chest. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home