What you tried to say to me

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Lesson learned

BIL is back from his trip and not a mention of an eviction date has been spoken. It only took one day, and my BIL and sister are making each other miserable. I see each person’s point of view and problem with the other but when I voice my opinion they both ignore my insights. I realize my opinions are not wanted nor respected but it is difficult to sit back and watch them rip each other apart. Their troubles and how to mend them is crystal clear to me but I believe they are too stubborn to compromise or they are in denial.

But, this is not my problem anymore; I am staying out of their squabbles. As excruciating as it is to compartmentalize the thought that I have no loyal loving family members I must, to save my sanity. I’m breaking the chains and moving on. Barring any serious medical issues (death or coma) my husband and I plan on leaving January 1st. There are no plans or a place to go but we will figure something out.

This house we are living in is a cesspool of madness and we are making an escape before we get sucked down into the muck and mire.

To my Internet friends and the lovely souls who leave the kindest comments, thank you for giving me the courage to face the truth and strength to take action.

3 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Corry said...

Maybe they need to "hit their wall" in order for their situation to get better. I think you made the right decision. It's prolly best to stay out of their misery and find your own way and place.

God can do much in a few moments. Even though all seems to be up in the air right now, it can change in an instant. We pray it will.

God's Grace.

 
At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

step out in faith. God will make a way. He'll help you find the right place to stay. i agree with corry. things can change in an instant.

God bless you and your hubby.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

January 1!! A new beginning, Maryrose! I'm so proud of you and am sending so many good vibes your way that I bet if you stood still long enough they'd blow you over ;~)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home