What you tried to say to me

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fur fur

The latest regarding my kitty is this…The vet believes arthritis is the culprit but there is a possibility of a tumor. So far there appears to be a small improvement after four days of medicine and from what I can see the pain my kitty was experiencing has lessened. She moves around a bit more but her tail still drags. I will be watching her for the next week for changes and will keep my vet posted. If she doesn’t get back to her usual routine or close to it, we will have to take her in for my testing.

Thanks for all the “well wishes”!

I was fortunate enough to watch Napoleon Dynamite and Shaun of the Dead recently and I’m still laughing. :-)

3 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Hope all goes well.

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes ok with your cat!! ((hugs))

Also, Napoleon Dynamite & Shaun of the Dead .. hilarious!!! Shaun of the Dead is one of my favorites right now.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Used to have a cat, good luck. My dog limps sometimes, vet said give her baby aspirin a day. But you cant do that for a cat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home