What you tried to say to me

Friday, October 07, 2005

Regret

My spirit is crushed today. I woke up from a dream that put me back to a place in my life that was incredible. Of course, at the time I didn’t realize how great my life truly was but I see now with stunning clarity just how fortunate and blessed I was (still am). I had independence and a life filled with friends, work, church and especially MOVEMENT. I was always on the go and if I had only realized my self worth back then I think that part of my timeline of life would have been complete.

I’m sure I will rise above this sadness and my spirit will soar but today I feel slammed with regret and I’m suffocated by a realization that came too late.

4 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep. Been there before.

At least you KNOW you will come out of this, and that is the important thing.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

yes you will rise above this! you're a strong person, Maryrose!

*big big hugs for you my friend *

 
At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll get through with anything with God by your side. this too shall pass. i'll be praying for you. God bless.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Maryrose said...

Thanks you all. I'm blessed with a wonderful support system and I am so grateful. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home