What you tried to say to me

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Heat index today is 107, yikes

Hello everyone, I’m back. Unfortunately…life is still the same dangerous game it was before and the rest/relaxation didn’t rejuvenate me one iota.

Things I learned while I was away:

  1. The crappy insurance from my husbands company is still doing flip-flops about paying for my treatment and testing. So, my doctor has not given me a for sure diagnosis but he is leaning towards pulmonary fibrosis due to my auto-immune disease. There is no cure and I won’t be getting my life back as I once hoped.
  2. A few unsavory characters have encroached on my life through my BIL and there might be some big changes taking place in the near future.
  3. During my two-week rest my mother-board committed suicide and my computer spent almost the whole two weeks at the shop getting fixed. I have my precious puter back on my lap and I’m not letting go again!
  4. My husband loves me and cares deeply for my welfare. It’s not that I didn’t know this already but it was reinforced quite steadfastly the past two weeks.
  5. I’m never watching Big Brother again. Janelle should have been in the final two and CBS should have made this happen. While Maggie and Ivette were safely nestled in the bosom of their Alliance Janelle was working (physically and mentally) harder than any Big Brother contestant I’ve ever witnessed. I guess it’s onto watching Survivor and hopefully it will take the bad taste from my mouth.
  6. And last, I know about as much as a gnat on a donkey’s arse.

3 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Wally Banners said...

Best of luck to you!

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! welcome back. c",)

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Trade ya, you'll be cooler before we will, and then there's Rita...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home