What you tried to say to me

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wicked Jennifer

I don’t know if I’m disappointed or something else. Big Brother 6 has just lost its luster. The people up for eviction are Janelle and Kaysar. I’m not rooting for either to win, heck I don’t even know who I want to win, but Janelle and Kaysar were good at stirring the pot and fun to watch.

It just dawned on me…I’m really upset because of Jennifer. There is a fair amount of deceit running amok between the housemates but Jennifer swore on her life that she would help Kaysar vote out James if Kaysar let Jennifer have the dubious honor of “head of household” and she stabbed Kaysar in the back. I know the show is just a game and that lying and back stabbing is part of the game but personally I would never swear on my life. My word is my word. Deceit to that level just feels unsettling to me.

That said, I’m not sure I want to continue watching season 6. But I have a sneaking suspicion that I will.

3 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary Rose you have just spoken formost of America...jennifer is a nasty woman and i hope dan comes to his senses before he does somethign horrible like marry her!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Maryrose said...

Thanks anonymous!

Jennifer claims that the "game" has no rules and I understand this but doesn't she have her own set of personal "rules" or ethics?

At this point, I'm looking forward to the new Survivor and Amazing Race in September.

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, in 6 years I have seen lies right? But NOT when it comes to GIVING away the HOH position. Noone has EVER screwed with that sort of gift! EVER! That is a BIG DEAL - if you want HOH, Earn it. If an angel like KAYSAR after 14 hours is sweet enough to trust you, & hand it to you, HONOR YOUR WORD B**CH assss cheap Jennifer streetwalking BJ w**re!
I simply can't watch anymore or I may be in jail for attempted murder by tonight! I want Jen to PAY SO BAD !!
It wasn't ONLY the promise broken with Kaysar - WHAT ABOUT LAST WEEK with HOWIE?> All those sheep losers AGREED & PROMISED to evict Sarah & James as long as Howie began the process...... these 2 promises were VERY serious, not just a quick whisper between 2 or 3 people....
THE MAGGOTS DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR REPUTATION OUTSIDE THAT HOUSE! Their lives will never be the same! You DO NOT SAY "FU*K you, America!" & THEN kick out America's Choice & get away with it. I can't wait to read about the harassment these worthless nobodys receive in the papers for years! I will be one of the harassers. Bye bye BB forever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home