What you tried to say to me

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Opened eyes

Never ever forget this advice…nothing is as it seems. I can’t tell you any particulars about that statement but the reality of the past two weeks happenings is twisted and filled with scary vengeful words. I think my sister’s life has just surpassed any crap I’ve ever gone through and she doesn’t even know it. Her husband is a lying, backstabbing, dirty, under-handed, epidermis slime-filled wannabe man.

Not that my sister is much better but what I found out last night just sent my mind reeling. I don’t want to know what I know. And what is so messed up is I can’t even write the truth in my blog because there is a possibility that my blog is no longer “private”.

I can update a bit on my last post. My BIL is not in jail. He is however waiting to go to court (wasn’t told a date) and my sister actually took it better than expected. I will update as the sage continues.

I was going to write more but I’m feeling uncomfortable, like my lips have been sealed.

3 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Corry said...

Marierose, there is one person that you can talk to and is totally private: God! No one can ever take that away from you but you. I would like to offer this verse for encouragement. It helps me alot when I am thrown for a loop and I pray it will help you too.

Luke 11:9
“So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you


God's Grace.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I know what you mean about holding out on the blog. I trash my dad and mom all the time, but there is barely a chance that they'll read it. I hope you are ok.

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger jennyonthespot said...

I have commented little lately, becuase I just don't know what to say. When I pray for you I ask for the Lord's hand to be seen in your life... I just don't know exactly what to ask for for you. I check often, and i care about what is happening... blessings despite all your struggles and hurts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home