What you tried to say to me

Friday, August 05, 2005

Don't want to know, just want to go

There is something strange going on with my sister, BIL and his place of work. I am being lied to by everyone involved and my sister is very close to losing it completely. I can’t divulge anymore info, except the fact, that a detective is in the process of questioning my sister and my BIL. Along with this scary situation my BIL was gone from 7pm to 1am last night speaking with a friend that has fingers in many pies such as law enforcement and a variety of community affairs. This is all I know. My sister says she hasn’t been told what it’s all about and either has her husband. It’s unnerving to feel my intuition slapping me around and not being able to put my finger on the pulse of the problem.

A song keeps sounding off in my head over and over but I’m not sure who sang it or the title of the song: We’ve gotta get out of this place, if it’s the last thing we ever do!

And hubby and I are getting closer to doing just that.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Corry said...

I think it was the Rolling Stones, but yeah, you are right, you ought to get out of there it only seems to give you more problems then you need. I know, it sounds easier then it is and I pray God will open doors for you soon!
My prayers for you,

God's Grace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home