What you tried to say to me

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Just a thought

1) biggest fear?spiders
2) biggest goal?to be a child of Christ
3) most overused phrase?Sick and tired
4) best physical feature?eyes/eyelashes
5) favorite band?Rock/Metal/Alternative/Dance/Hip hop can't choose
6) favorite movie?Sound of Music or Jesus Christ Superstar
7) favorite artist?Van Gogh
8) favorite color?Blue
9) favorite time of day?A time when I feel good physically
10) favorite thing to do?Drive/Travel
11) favorite thing to hate?Evil
12) if yo had to be someone else who would you be?Ophelia
13) if you could live anywhere where would it be?Iceland
14) how do you want to die?With Jesus at my side
15) what do you want to do with your life?Learn and Love
16) best personality trait My twisted sense of humor
17) worst personality traitWhine, whine, whine!
18) smoke?NO
19) drink?Maybe twice a year
20) drugs?Only prescribed drugs
21) piercings?Two
22) tattoos?I'm allergic to pain

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!


Stolen from Carrie

2 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Blogger Kiley said...

Fun blog!

I'm in Dallas too, but my heart belongs to San Diego. :-) Loved the place, though SO expensive!!!

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Kiley said...

By the way, the title of your blog: would it happen to have been inspired by the similar line in Don MacLean's song "Vincent"? I'm a big Van Gogh fan too...(have a portion of "The Starry Night" as a graphic at the top of my blog).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home