What you tried to say to me

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Um...

Feeling a might perkier today and have some thoughts to share.

First, the quest for crappy insurance has taken a nose dive. We were informed that hubby was only given the option for insurance because of his daughter, my step daughter (a minor) and something to do with child support payments. I was not included in the plan because I am not a minor. Said husband, feeling a bit enraged, reamed the poor insurance agent a new $%@#. Reamed ins. agent told husband that he was sorry about the situation and would see if he could pull some strings and get me on the plan but he couldn’t promise anything. Hubby being very worried about my health and a trifle on edge told the insurance agent to not bother calling him back if he was only going to blow sunshine up his butt. Whoa.

Moving right along. Thank you Corry for your kind heart and all the wonderful prayers. I prayer all is well in your world too.

On a very happy note, I was flipping through the TV Guide for Thursday evening and what did my eyes spy? Big Brother 6 season premiere is on at 7pm. Just knock me over with a 2 by 4! I’m so STOKED.

The best news is my father is home and barking orders in his usual fashion. His doctors told him to take it easy for the next couple of months but he is in the clear. Today has been a good day.

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? I've never heard of an insurance company like that! They won't accept the wife on the policy? Makes no sense. Good for your husband for ripping him a new one!

I'm glad your father is home! ((hugs))

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

So glad you're having a good day! Blessings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home