What you tried to say to me

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

One day at a time

…Trepidation…how very insightful of me, life just got worse. Husband and I are being threatened with legal action for past financial debt. Which is very scary but the awful part of my day came after a phone call from my husband’s sister. My mother-in-law is giving up on life. I guess facing a future without her husband is too much to bear. I don’t have all the details but it’s clear that she no longer wants to participate in life. I feel so bad for her. To lose your beloved husband and live all alone with memories haunting you at every turn, how heart breaking. My husband is in shock. The last time he visited his mom she appeared to be coping but she must have been putting on a brave front for him.

I feel as though I’m suffocating. All the financial problems, the housing situation and stress from living with my nutty family, my father’s health, my health and my dear mother-in-law’s sorrow is sucking the life out of me. I can’t eat, I can’t sleep and I can’t stop crying.

My faith tells me to keep going and believe that this time on earth is short and I must persevere and stay strong but it’s a struggle to say the least.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Corry said...

I am sorry, I will pray for you. From experience: patience, perseverance and faith and the knowing God can take a mess and turn it into gold:-) I know though how bad it feels and I sympathise. At this point I think all you can do is trust God and look for the open doors. He will give them:-)

God's Grace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home