What you tried to say to me

Monday, June 13, 2005

Facing the truth

I’ve been away for a few reasons. First, when “They” got back from their vacation my BIL made sure I wasn’t able to access the net for awhile. Second, I’m facing something very serious in my life and I’m struggling to wrap my mind around it. I can’t give details because I haven’t gotten an affirmation yet but I’m scared, really scared.

There are so many kind people in my life. I’ve received many emails and some lovely comments on my blog and I treasure every word written but I can’t find the strength to write back. Emotionally, I’m very weak and I can’t seem to get a handle on my fear. I will update my blog as soon as I can. In the meantime, thank you so much for all the support.

Also, I read all your blogs and all of you are in my thoughts and prayers too.

Love, Maryrose

3 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

Hope your worst fears arent realized. Hoeping you will be back soon and all will be well. Take care of yourself.

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you maryrose!!!!!! *HUGS* -Zoe

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((hugs))) .. we're here for you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home