What you tried to say to me

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wasting away...

Today is a gift. At approximately 1pm today my sister, BIL and niece will be leaving for their eight-day vacation. I should be upset that the vacation was shortened to a week instead of two but I’m just so…so happy they are going.

The past month has been so intense and having my niece out of school and of course my BIL not working has caused so much tension and flare-ups that even my niece noticed. She had a huge tantrum/fit/breakdown several days ago that scared even her parents. Do they change their behaviors and seek help for their daughter, nope.

Stop…no more about “them” this week is about me and my husband. Sis, BIL and niece will be changing their latitude, I’ll be changing my attitude and bring out the Jimmy Buffet music! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

UPDATE:

As a parting gift to my husband and me, my BIL once again sabotaged the DSL network and I wasn’t able to get on the net for several hours. My husband fixed it but it’s just the thought that as my BIL walked out the door to leave for his vacation he tells me that he loves me and for me to take care. All the while he knew what he had done. He must really hate himself to act in such a manner.

BUT, he is gone and he can’t take away the joy I’m feeling (or the peace). You failed dumbass.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sit back and relax! Have a drink or four and enjoy them not being around. woohoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home