What you tried to say to me

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Waiting

Well, well. While I was sleeping last evening my sister and BIL had a blow out. To make a long story short, she told him that until he quits the drugs he has to move out. He's not taking the shove-off seriously but he refuses to speak to my sister.

I’m unsure what will be coming next. Usually, they fight then they get back together and take out all their pent up anger on my husband and me. Surprisingly, I’m not afraid or worried; I just know that we need to get the heck out of Dodge. We only have about $5,000 saved up and that’s not enough to purchase the used travel trailers we’ve been looking at. We have the world’s worst credit so I’m out of ideas. I have faith that my husband and I will get through this, I’m just concerned about my niece and if she is suffering from all the fighting. She appears to be fine but kids are good at hiding things.

My intuition is nudging me about something, times such as this I feel so utterly ignorant and helpless.

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

So do you know what your intuition is saying? If so share! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home