What you tried to say to me

Thursday, May 05, 2005

First Tag

Hip Momma tagged me...

What follows is a list of different occupations. Select at least five of them. Add more to the list if you like, and then pass it on.
Of the five you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession.

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a personal trainer...
If I could be a professional race car driver...
If I could be a stand-up comedian...
If I could be an artist...

If I could be a painter...I would paint only pictures that inspire and bring pleasure.

If I could be a writer...(the thought makes me tingle all over) I would write what I can’t say out loud.

If I could be a backup dancer...I would dance WAY in the BACK because I wouldn’t want to make a fool out of myself.

If I could be an actor...I would want all the romantic scenes with Gerard Butler, Christian Bale and Jeff Goldblum.

If I could be a proctologist… I would set up my practice that would only cater to young, good-looking men.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home