What you tried to say to me

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A sister thing

BIL finally gave up on his game of “keep me and hubby off the net”. Not having access to the Internet drove me quite mad.

I’m having difficulty with my conscience and the part of me that wants revenge. I trash my sister on my blog almost every post because…she is just so mean. She has done things directly and indirectly that has affected my life and how I live it. Sheesh, the list of wrongs she has done solely to me is so long. Yet… at times I feel so frigging guilty for telling the whole world what a screw-up she really is. Then, she comes home from shopping and stands in front of me and says, “Guess which hand?” and the surprise is a type of candy bar that we both used to love when we were kids. I smile and say, “Thank you” wondering why she is being so nice because nice for her means she wants me to do something for her. Then she says, “See, I’m not as mean as you think I am”.

There is a look or bond that siblings share and when she plays that card I get so sentimental. Why does she have to drive me crazy! If she was just a tad bit more like a good sister instead of a Cinderella step-sister my life would be almost complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home