What you tried to say to me

Friday, March 11, 2005

Tickled pink

Thanks for all the emails letting me know my comment section is broken. I'm laughing as I write this because I have no clue what is or went wrong. I'm still flabbergasted that I got a 41 on the nerd quiz as I am about as tech minded as a twig.

My BIL started what I call his “attack mode” last night. He hounds me about certain aspects of my past (financial mistakes) in such a subtle yet mean spirited way. He digs and digs and digs and when I tell him to change the subject he won’t. These “attacks”, I believe, are aimed at getting my husband and me so angry that we will move out. During the attack I tried desperately to consider the source and keep calm but I was losing my temper fast. I was checking my emails during the barrage of questions and by the time I finished reading, it didn’t matter what my BIL was saying to me. All the lovely emails filled my heart with joy. The negativity that was spewing from my BIL’s mouth turned into the sound adults make in the Charlie Brown movies like, “Wah wah wah wah wah”. I started laughing out loud and BIL left the room. Score one for me!

Thanks everyone for making my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home