What you tried to say to me

Monday, April 25, 2005

Duh

The past couple of days I’ve been unable to clean any dishes or clean the kitchen as a whole. I have no energy and I’ve also been experiencing strong pain associated with one of my illnesses. I’ve spent more than my usual time in bed and missed out on some “funny” stuff from my family. Luckily, I have my husband to fill me in on some of the juicer tidbits.

Sis: “Where is Maryrose?”

Hubby: “She’s lying down, she doesn’t feel well.”

Sis: (Who is either in bed or lying on the couch, day in and day out and who has been “sick” or her version of it for the past several days?)

“She’s always sick”!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am sick that's what diseases do to a person and that’s why the dishes are still in the sink among other things.

My husband told me it took everything he had not to tell her that my illnesses are real, documented and diagnosed by a licensed physician and not something self-induced or looked up in some medical book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home