What you tried to say to me

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Update

Now I know why I was feeling so intuitionally freaked. My BIL got fired today. He got fired for illegal activities involving drugs. My sister is losing her mind and she informed me that if I want to continue to live in her home I would have to fork over a lot more money. My husband and I are going to leave no stone unturned in finding some other housing option because I think it is unconscionable that my sister is asking even a penny from us. They have mutual funds, savings, trusts funds and at least eight credit cards with a limit of $10,000 dollars or over. AND they don’t have any balances on these credit cards. Also, they have the support of my father and his father and several friends that would open their homes if things got that bad. My BIL is quite gifted with many degrees so his chances of finding employment are much greater than my husband’s chances ever were when he was laid off. My husband and I are so far in debt that it will take at least ten years to get a handle on the situation and they have the gumption to ask us for more money.

There is so much more to write about but at the moment I have a splitting headache and I’m exhausted.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

They're money might just all come to a halt if he got fired for illegal activity. No one else is going to want to hire him. Thsi may be the end of the road.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home