What you tried to say to me

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Steps

Thank you all for your thoughtfulness and comments.

I am going to begin a journey, the journey of getting well. My screws are lost or loose (mentally). Even the smallest setbacks seem to rock my foundation. I don’t know what the future holds nor if I will make it to my finish line but I have a strong survival instinct. I will be intensively searching for the best low cost counseling I can find. If any one knows of a good therapist near North Dallas I would be forever grateful.

As for blogging, I want to continue to utilize the therapeutic benefits my writing gives me. I’ve noticed lately that a few very wonderful blog sites have shut down and this almost puts me in panic. It feels as if I’m losing my friends. In turn, I ponder some of my friend’s problems, specifically Froggie and I can only imagine the intensity of sorrow or pain that fills her life. Froggie, Zoe, Mrs. Darling and other’s that want to stay anonymous, you are my inspiration and I pray that your lives become less painful or less chaotic.

Deb, you are one of the most helpful and kindest person I know. You have a pure, loving and very maternal heart. I want you to know that you have personally pulled me through some of my darker moments and I thank you.

The sentiment is sincere, but I better stop before I become too maudlin and weepy.

All my love to my dear friends, new and old.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

Hang in there mary rose and I did decide to continue blogging only in a very scaled back way. Hope you find that counselor.

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i blog, i get the tension out of my system somehow. but the best cure for whatever pain or worry i feel from time to time is PRAYER. sometimes, having a peaceful mind is all i need.

i'll be praying for you, maryrose. God bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home