What you tried to say to me

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Enthusiasm lost in the shuffle

I must be going through a phase. I haven’t been reading many blogs this past week. This phase is rather odd because I adore reading blogs. In fact, I’ve been so engrossed while reading that I don’t realize what’s going on around me. Not this week. Hmm…I can’t put my finger on it, don’t know the cause and it has me wondering.

I downloaded a free Solitaire game and this is what I’ve been doing for hours on end. I like numbers and I enjoy Solitaire games like “Spider” or “Royal Rendezvous”.

It’s just weird. I have so much in my head that needs to be put on paper and if I started reading all the blogs I’ve bookmarked I’ll still never catch up on all the reading. I feel lame and…passive. I hope my fervor for blog reading returns soon, until then, I’m sorry for my lack of attentiveness.

4 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Corry said...

no need to apologize, we will wait patiently for your return:-)

God's Grace.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Maryrose said...

Thanks Corry! You are so kind and thoughtful.

May God bless,

Maryrose

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i came across your blog just this morning and i find it quite like mine. i like the honesty it conveys. keep it up. oh, by the way, can i link you to my blog? c",)

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

hang in there Mary Rose. Maybe you're jsut moving on to a new and better place in life where you will be able to cultivate other interests that may have been left to lag.

Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home