What you tried to say to me

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Agendas

If you don’t already know, I sleep during the day to avoid contact with my sister/BIL/niece. Today I woke up a little early, maybe I was excited about the season premiere of Big Brother 6 or maybe it was the dog barking incessantly; what ever the reason I was gifted with an empty house. My sister and niece are over at a friend’s house and probably won’t be back until late this evening. Feeling close to euphoric I fired up my computer ready to immerse myself into the blog world when I heard about the London bombing. That old fear washed over me and I sat for quite some time frightened out of my mind. Not fear for myself or fear of another bombing here in America but the fear for humanity and how easy it is for evil to spread and infiltrate every molecule in the universe. I feel such a deep sadness that my soul hurts.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's bothered me, too. A lot.

I try to remain hopeful but I miss the days of when I didn't have things like bombs, death and terrorists taking up space in my head. I need that space for other things.

*hug*

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Corry said...

God hears our prayers. So if nothing else, the best we can do is pray!

God's Grace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home