What you tried to say to me

Monday, July 11, 2005

My memory game

  • Ft. Belvoir, Virginia (Jadwin Loop) My bicycle, Saturday mornings and little girl dreams.

  • Baumholder, Germany Castles, clam shells with honey candy and mysterious gypsies.

  • Sunshine Skyway Bridge Stopping at the top looking for The Ghost and my best friend Karensa.

  • The Condo Swimming for hours with my friend Lil Bit.

  • City of the nearly dead & newly wed Coming home from work and seeing my husband (to be) leaning against his car holding a single red rose the day after our first date.

  • Texas The first time my niece touched her tiny precious hand to my face and said, “Wuv you”.

But as always it comes down to the memory of mom, holding me tight, caressing my forehead, and telling me everything will be alright.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you bunches.
Karensa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home