What you tried to say to me

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Didn't see this one coming...

...Brother-in-law walked out on my sister tonight. We don’t know where he went (probably a friend’s house) and what is so odd is that my sister was relieved. I was the one crying and begging him to stay for his daughter’s sake and my sister appeared, dare I say, HAPPY.

What the future will bring, I don’t have a clue but the addiction that holds them both captive is keeping them from the truth. They blame each other for all that is wrong in their lives; I guess it’s too painful for them to deal with reality. Reality being, the drugs are stealing every chance at happiness they have.

A major complication concerning this latest drama is my other niece is here for a summer visit and her home life is stressful enough; she doesn’t need to be a witness to this nuthouse.

I keep waiting for this merry-go-round to stop but it just spins faster. ACK!

2 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sadly, we can't really change people. only God can. *sigh*

 
At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you through blogexplosion. I recently went through something very similar. I shall return

 

Post a Comment

<< Home