What you tried to say to me

Thursday, July 28, 2005

clipped wings

Do I dare? Do I dare hope that this is the end of my “prison” of infirmity? Will the next phase of my life be that second chance I’ve dreamed of or the long dark hallway of pain and finally death? Too much to fathom. I’m trying desperately to keep my mind blank so I don’t hope.


UPDATE:

Received a phone call from the doctors office regarding some of my blood tests and I can now add Anemia to my list of ailments. The nurse said the lab is adding three more tests to all the blood work already being done. Since I have to pay 20% of all testing including the CT scan I'm just a wee bit SHOCKED. Anybody know how much a CT scan of the lungs costs?

3 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mary rose. don't claim that sickness. by His stripes, we are healed. Jesus promised us that. no matter what the enemy is trying to do to convince you about that ailment, don't claim it. rebuke it in Jesus' name. miracles do happen.

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary rose, you will be fine.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Maryrose said...

What kind person is anonymous if I might ask?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home