What you tried to say to me

Friday, August 12, 2005

Not responding

At least over five times a day I sit down and try to collect my thoughts and write a personal note to all of the wonderful people who have written to me on my blog. I sit and sit and nothing comes to mind. It’s as if all my thoughts and emotions have bottle-necked and words fail me. Yet, I can very easily post on my blog to the nameless faceless Internet. I don’t understand this. Has anyone experienced this dilemma?

I have a huge list of people that deserve a personal written thank you but instead I just thank everyone en masse and this makes me feel like such an ingrate. Again, I’m sorry.

3 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Corry said...

Thank God for all those friends, He used them to keep you up! The gratitude belongs to Him. Return that Grace to someone who is in need. Let the good ripple continue and create one of love, hope and faith:-)
I pray things are turning for you for good!

God's Grace.

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Kiley said...

You know what? I feel that way FREQUENTLY...more than you even know...and the main important thing for you is to not stress out! We read your blog to keep updated on you, and your time is best spent taking things at your own pace (in terms of returning emails and such) than getting yourself too stressed out.

(take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend),
ariK

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Maryrose said...

Ariadne, your comment gave me such peace. My stress lessened and my words are starting to flow again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :-)

Corry, I'm keeping the ripple going. I've spent some time at other blogs trying to uplift those in need. Reading about other people that are in dire need puts my life in perspective. Thank you sweetie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home