What you tried to say to me

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Other news

One noticeable difference to my blog lately is my lack of posts involving my sister/BIL/niece. Basically, the daily drama that ensues is happening faster than I can put to paper. One minute my BIL is fatalistic and swears he is going to prison and than we get word from his “lawyer/confidant/Man-with-MUCH-power” friend that he won’t spend a second behind bars. BIL is also close to closing a deal that will make him owner to a business that is thriving and could potentially double his yearly salary. The rich get richer I suppose. My BIL and sister still fight but they also make-up, and I shake my head in wonder at the denial factor involved in their marriage. The fighting has reached new levels too, they are mainly about revenge. I’ve been used in these battles and I am also privy to some information that leads me to believe that my BIL has the power to destroy my sister’s life more than he already has. I envision their life together as a volcano with only the tip showing above water and the fiery pits of hell of the interior and bottom of the massive volcano descending deep into the ocean’s abyss. Aside from the fact their drama is happening faster than I can keep up with there are situations that are entwined with some really covert dealings that I seriously believe could harm myself or husband. I don’t say this lightly. I’m not some silly twit looking for attention…things are so very complicated and daunting. I don’t know if I will continue to write on the subject of my BIL and his addiction/problems; the worry of becoming not so anonymous has me past just concerned. As I stated before, my husband and I are laying low and will either start living in our car when the weather gets cooler or we will have found a trailer, which ever comes first.

Last but not least, I want all of my readers to know that they are ALL appreciated and I don’t know how I would keep trudging along without you. Thank you!

4 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* MaryRose! I'll be so glad when you can get out of that house!

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, mary rose! i'm sure you'll get your own place to stay soon. God will take care of you and hubby.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Maryrose said...

I believe, with all of the wonderful people praying or rooting for me and my husband, a permanent mark has been etched onto my heart. I truly feel stronger than just a few months ago. Whether through "Pay it forward" or just simply being there for you all when you need me, I must repay your kindness. :-)

And my faith is growing too!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Corry said...

Marierose, you need not repay anything, it was given to you out of love:) I know you are there for each of us when we need it, and I am grateful.

I am thankful your faith is growing. Keep it up girl, I am sure God has good things in store for you:-)

God's Grace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home