What you tried to say to me

Thursday, August 25, 2005

BB6

With all the daily struggles that keep pressing in on me, now Big Brother isn't even helping me escape. Of all the housemates to win HOH why April? She is a limp noodle and has done nothing but ride the coat tails of other more strategic players like Maggie. I suppose this means the fun people are going to be voted out now (Howie & Janelle). At this point, I don’t care who wins out of these players: Maggie, James, Howie or Janelle.

I absolutely don’t want April, Ivette or Beau to win.

And Ivette…Shut up, you talk too much about things that aren’t even true!

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Anne said...

After Janelle & Howie are gone I probably won't even watch anymore. I can't stand the "nerd herd."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home