What you tried to say to me

Friday, January 20, 2006

Post 1/14 "Here's your chance"

Update--

To: Jenny, Jay, Dawn Marie, Corry and Pia thank you so much for the compliments. I feel a bit uncomfortable as I was expecting lots of comments leaning more towards the other end of the spectrum, but your kindness makes me feel wonderful and loved so I’ll take your comments to heart.

Dave, I really appreciate the honesty and I agree implicitly, my blog is grossly pink. The last several months I’ve been desperately trying to design a template closer to my personal tastes but I have so many ideas and can’t decide on any one single design. Risk taker I am not, hopefully I’ll make a decision soon, especially for the poor bloggers that read my blog.

Pie/anonymous, who are you and how do you know me so well!! I say that line from Monty Python, oh, at least five times a week. And I “fart in your general direction”. Thanks for making me laugh! If you know me email me, I’m busting a gut trying to figure out who you are or if I know you personally.

3 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mary rose, you are doing just fine and we love you for who you are. God bless you always.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Hi- have you checked out http://psyc.horm.org and their template generator? It's easy to use and it's free.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

Oh, thanks! Just being honest, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home