What you tried to say to me

Monday, February 06, 2006

Regressing

What does it mean when you can find me watching “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (for the umpteenth time)? What does it mean when I feel so freaked out that my right cheek tingles and every fiber in my being screams RUN, LEAVE OR GET OUT? What does it mean…I don’t know! For some reason I’m terrified and feel as though I have no safe place to find refuge or to recharge.

I’ve had a migraine off and on for the past three days. I’m sorry but I’m not being completely honest. At this very minute I’m trying to cope with yet another stressful situation. I don’t know how much more I can take.

Go to sleep, wake up, day after day starting the process over and over again but meanwhile the fear and pain remain. I don’t want to be the proverbial wimpy woman that cries hysterically when disaster strikes but I think I am. My father said that I am a selfish, candy-ass that refuses to live outside my comfort zone. He can’t be right; I don’t have a comfort zone anymore. I moved past comfort zone years ago. Everyday I find myself facing new and old obstacles and I try with all my might to make it through the day with grace, kindness and some sense of strength. Is this a sign of a weak person? Have I been blessed with so much and thrown it away in a juvenile tantrum while raging at life’s unfairness? I question everything. I thought I knew right from wrong but maybe my perception is skewed.

I need to stop this rambling; I’m even making my self sick with my inadequacies.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Rowan Dawn said...

What an ass. Sorry, but I am afraid that you are not a candy ass! I love HP and go ahead and watch it as much as you want.

If you feel you should leave, then maybe you should, litterally. There has to be something better out there for you and your husband. I would start searching fast, before the atmosphere of that family brings you so far down it'll seem impossible to get up and out. But it's not. It;ll be ok, but only if you make it ok. since you don't have a comfprt zone, find one. Take a chance, risk it. Whats the worse that could happen? don't put your life on hold because your afraid to fail. Failing to try is failure in itself. And you are not inadequate! You can do anything if you really want to, ok? I am sorry if I am coing on strong. i just want to help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home