What you tried to say to me

Friday, May 19, 2006

Tired of being tired

No energy…none. Not only have I endured one bout of upper respiratory crud but while on the mend the evil infirmity crept back into my body and slammed me down once more.

Dear internet friends, it will be some time before I regain my vigor (if I had any before). I’m sorry for the lack of posts. :-(

In the meantime, I’ve been patiently waiting for Big Brother All-Stars to begin. I believe the start date is June 21st but I’m not sure. I’m not sure about Aras winning Survivor; I really wanted Cirie to win. The Amazing Race wrapped up and my favorite team won for once, yeah!

I’d like to end this post with another installment of me giving thanks/links to the kind bloggers that have left comments for me.

Dr. John

Veronica

Wally

Angie

Pugs

Mandi K

Survivin

Hed

Leon

Kelley

Kay ron

I'll post another list next week and again, THANK YOU!

8 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Feel better soon, Maryrose! We miss you when you're away!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Hank Ortuno said...

"Tired of being tired"
Langston Hughes wrote those words in a poem. Read it 40 years ago in 6th grade.

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep the faith. Don't be discouraged. You will soon be better. Isn't good health a treasure. We don't think too much about it until it is taken from us.

Blessings forever,

shirley

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you'll regain your strength soon. take care, sis.

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you feel better and thanks for the plug.
but i didnt eat the salmon mousse.
kay ron

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hippies winning the race was great. Eh to Aras winning Survivor. I was totally hoping it was going to be Terry. Big Brother, here I come!

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been popping in every now and then...I do hope you are feeling better soon!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger MsDemmie said...

Nope you recover soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home