What you tried to say to me

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Blank

Because of a mix up with my pharmacy I’ve been two days without my anti-depressants.

This is a serious message for all who are following any kind of medicinal regimen.

Please be careful…be very careful about following your doctors orders. I’ve only been two days, that’s only 48 hours without my meds and I already feel a cold steely darkness trickling down into my mind, heart and soul. I feel that old and oddly comforting intent…the craving for death. I’ve asked my husband to keep a keen eye on my behavior and to never let me be alone.

I sit here writing this post and I’m utterly emotionless. I have no desire to eat or drink and for once my mind is almost blank. I should be terrified but I feel nothing.

Thank you Lord for watching over me and thank you for a husband that loves me enough, even though we have more bad times than good.

6 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your meds came in...
I am on anti-depressants also. Not everybody can do the natural remedy thing...

be well..

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm praying for you. be strong. when you feel the effects of not taking the med, pray hard. go down to your knees and cry out to God. i pray that you'll be well. don't lose hope. keep going. luv yah, sis.

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just been without my anti-depressants for a few days. I suppose sometimes you take them for granted and risk not getting your meds as quickly as you should when you run out. Unfortuantely, I have no choice; I have to have them due to a chemical imbalance. So, I know what it's like to be without them. Hope you get them soon :)

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes i forget mine luckily my wife always seems to know when that is and makes me take them, its good you have someone to look out for you.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Erin M said...

I hope you are able to get your meds situaion fixed quickly. if you need to talk to others who have been in that dark place www.crazyboards.org is a great place

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be safe, Maryrose. Be, I dunno. Be well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home