What you tried to say to me

Thursday, June 22, 2006

A favor please?

Humor me. I love Big Brother, and I have the chance to vote for 6 of my favorite past house guests. This also means that you dear Internet friends have the same opportunity to vote. If you are so inclined, please help me in my quest to vote for the people I think deserve a second chance. These are my picks (in no particular order):

  • Diane
  • Howie
  • Janelle
  • Kaysar
  • Nakomis (Jennifer)
  • Will

Click here for the link to the CBS website to vote.

For all you other wonderful Big Brother (All-Star) fans out there and me being the nosey interested person that I am, let me know who you are voting for.

P.S. I know Will won before but he's...such a cute instigator!

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As badly as Kaysar screwed up- Not once, but Twice last time.... Why would anybody bother voting for him?

I'd rather deal with Ivette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home