What you tried to say to me

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Discount stores

There are two things taking up space in my dusty brain at the moment. Well, two that I’m willing to discuss.

First, I get the feeling that the people reading my blog are not Big Brother fans as I’ve received no comments regarding my last post. I said, “Humor me” in my last post but evidently my plea has gone unheeded. :-(

Second, the Mart that starts with a “K”…SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on you! Your new commercials revolving around camping and tents are not amusing…in the least. I have a serious phobia of spiders (I have trouble even typing the word) and your commercial uses one larger than my own hand. If you think your Ads will entice people to purchase more tents or camping gear after seeing that monstrous arachnid I tend to doubt the logic. ALL of my family and friends are now against the idea of camping this summer.

And yes, I realize the world doesn’t revolve around me and it’s your company and you have the privilege of advertising as you see fit but why run the commercial five times in one hour? My niece counted how many times she saw the Ad yesterday as she watched TV off and on throughout the day and the total was TEN commercials within a period of three hours. Could you tone it down a bit…please…?

***After writing this post I checked my emails and found that I did in fact receive a comment about Big Brother by guppyman and for that I am very grateful.

In response, I’d like to say that Kaysar may not have played the game as well as some but visually speaking he is easy on my eyes. Sorry guppyman but I can be very superficial at times. As for Ivette, I guess I never really thought about her that much. She appears to be genuinely nice but I can’t remember her that well. Hey, you vote for one of my picks and I’ll vote for Ivette, how about that? Thanks for the comment! :~)


1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no.... I don't actually want Ivette anywhere near the place (though CBS will put her in )....

I just can't stand Kaysar (although What up Kasar just sounds right form our jedi Buxom blonde bombshell)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home