What you tried to say to me

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Prayers needed

My husband received news earlier today that his father is seriously ill and in Intensive Care. I'm not sure, but I think there are several health issues working against him such as, a weak heart and a severe staph infection. My poor husband is beside himself because his father lives 1,800 miles away. We don’t have the resources to fund a trip and we feel incredibly frustrated and useless. His mother, bless her heart, is there alone trying to cope. Another family member that lives in the same state (as his Dad) is out of town on business and we haven’t been able to reach him. Hubby’s parents are very kind loving people and I wish for their sakes that we were able travel the distance and be there for them.

I’m also getting a rather nasty headache and I think its due in part to the fact that my sister could VERY EASILY loan us the money to make the trip but she won’t. And when I told them of the situation their reactions were like, “Oh that’s rough…honey when you make my lunch tomorrow drop in a few extra dollars because I need to pick up the players guide to my new video game”.

Get the picture.

Anyway, if any one out there could say some extra prayers for my father-in-law I would be so grateful.

Thank you!

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Hip Momma said...

(((hugs))) .. you're father in law as well as the rest of the family will be in my thoughts and prayers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home