What you tried to say to me

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Creature comfort

Everyday I give my kitty a shot of insulin (my husband gives her the nightly dose) and she knows it’s coming and she doesn’t like the situation at all. In fact, she sometimes tries to bite me. Today, even though I stuck that mean ole needle in her skin she turned to me with her breathtakingly beautiful green eyes and rubbed her head on my hand. This is her way of showing love. I bent down and gently kissed the top of her head and the minute my lips touched her soft fur she immediately began to purr. I love my kitty! ;-)

1 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your "about me" on the side bar. I thought it was funny, because I'm from Dallas (Plano/McKinney actually) but now I live in Seattle.

I wanted to live here for quite along time, but I find I miss things from home... like good mexican food, sonic, braums, chick-fil-a. The list could go on.

I'm glad I stumbled upon your site.

tyd
thenyoudiscover.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home