What you tried to say to me

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Blubber baby

Today I have my long awaited appointment with my Doctor. I pray he has samples of the medicine I need or I’ll be SOL! I’m a bundle of nerves and I can’t stop crying. I really HATE going to the doctor. I’ve seen way too many. I’ve been poked, prodded and even cut open enough that I have serious mental issues. Well…I’m just mental anyway. ;-)

I’m also feeling incredibly selfish and socially inept today. I left a comment on Froggie's blog (sorry I don’t know how to link) that makes me want to kick myself. She is struggling, trying to lose weight and I mention how easy it was for me to lose ten pounds in one week due to some kind of stomach flu. Then, I talk about food. AND I ask her what her favorite Ben & Jerry’s ice cream is. Plus, six days without my anti-depressants and I can’t stop crying. I don’t want to cry; I hate crying yet I sit here blubbering.

Can today be my “Do-over” day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home