What you tried to say to me

Monday, October 25, 2004

Tired

I can’t believe the audacity. I feel like I’m going to implode or explode I’m so freaking angry. This situation (living with sister & family) has peaked tonight. On top of all the crap I endure at the hands of my sister, she drops the bombshell on me last night at 10pm that she needs me to baby-sit the next day (today) from 6:45pm to when ever. I love my niece more than life itself and normally I enjoy spending time with her but the short notice and lack of choice has been a bone of contention between my sister and I for many years. Putting it bluntly, I have certain health issues that keep me jumping hurdles. I’m not always energized enough to take care of a precocious ten year old. And today I’m so exhausted and all I want to do is plop into bed early…even as early as 8pm but I can’t and I’m so frustrated on all levels. I have asked my sister a million times that I need to have notice of at least a few days. But since my husband and I have to live with her she feels she owns me. I don’t get a say in anything and I better smile when she dumps her work on me. There is so much more…I'm just too tired to type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home