What you tried to say to me

Monday, November 15, 2004

A voice

I just had an unpleasant experience and I’m pretty shook up. I was sitting by myself reading a magazine when I started to feel woozy. If you’ve ever passed out or lost a lot of blood you’ll know the feeling I’m talking about. I dropped my magazine and cupped my forehead in my hands with my elbows on my knees. I must have blacked out because the next thing I know I hear my brother (living over a 1,000 miles away) calling my name loudly with some urgency. I came to and realized I blacked out. I’ve passed out several times before so that doesn’t bother me. What bothered me was hearing my brother’s voice calling out to me. It’s too late to call him and I’m sure he’s fine but I can’t get his voice out of my head.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Hip Momma said...

((hugs))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home