What you tried to say to me

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Games!

I don't recall ever talking about this but I love video games. Gameboy, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Xbox you name it I love it. My personal favorite games are Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Mario Sunshine, Banjo Kazooie and anything Zelda. Currently I'm playing Zelda Wind Waker (Gamecube) and I can only play for short spurts. The game is very involved and my focus or attention span isn't all it should be. I was labeled "Day Dreamer" in elementary school so maybe this explains the short attention span.

There is a possibility that my husband will be getting a new PC from his job and it won't be a loaner is will be his. My face is doing the happy dance! I was thinking how cool it would be to get a Sims game since I've never owned one. I was wondering what would be the best one. Any ideas?

I just saw an ad for a new movie called “Lemony Snicket’s: A Series of Unfortunate Events”. I’m so stoked! For some odd reason I truly enjoy children’s stories. ;-)

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Maryrose, it's zoe! I don't play many video games, but I do love computer games.I have roller coaster tycoon 1 and 2, and the Sims 1. I looooove the sims. I really want Sims 2, but I heard that it's alot more complicated than 1, so I am going to try to master 1 first. If you wanted, I could copy mine for you, if you want *evil grin* take care of yourself! *hugs!*

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to say that I am SO looking forward to that movie too! I'm asking for the series of the first three books for Christmas.The bookstore in the mall as a boxed set. Do you like Harry Potter stuff? I am majorly into that :-) love, zoe again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home